Review of Reese Deluxe Doll Our Generation

April 11, 2017
I recently bought Reese. She's renamed Avelyn, but I refer to her as Ave. Anyways, I have some pictures and a review that I wrote when I got her. Here they are!
Warning: THIS POST IS PICTURE HEAVY !

This is her face and what she looks like when you get her out of the box. I put the hair ties in her hair, but it was in that style with some elastic bands. 

Her head can move side to side nicely.


She comes with a cute camera! I love that she is a traveler and a photographer-mix of Grace and Lea GOTYS!

Here she is in some AG clothes. These don't come with her, but the scarf she is wearing does.

This AG skirt, and maybe others, doesn't stay on her body well. 

Her cloth torso's fabric color matches her skin color. 


Left arm and leg

Large tag: -1 for this because it shows when she is wearing a swim suit
and it sticks out from pants and skirts, and even some shirts.

The top of her hair. Bangs. 
Personally, I don't like her bangs, but they are even and it's just my personal preference.

The back of her head. Her hair is shiny and very pretty, but it tangles very easily. 
I think that is the same with all OG hair. 
This is her 'meet outfit.' Jean Capris, a cute but see through shirt, and plastic shoes.

She also comes with this cute outfit.

Messenger bag. 

It opens. There is velcro and a ribbon to pull through to close it.

Ava can go on a train or  a plane! LOL that ryhmed.

Plane pass holder.

Passport.

The passport is like this inside, but there are quite a few pages.

Ipod/iphone.

Attached earbuds.

Neck pillow.

HUGE tag.

Other side of the dress. Maybe the fabric bleeds?

Bottom of meet shoes.




-Christina


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.