Ava's Photoshoot and Hannah Hope Part One AND a peek at my doll's Sunday

Okay sorry about not posting the first part of Hannah Hope yet. I will have it up by Saturday this week! My goal was this Thursday and not last Thursday.....
Anyways, Today we will be doing Part One of the Doll School post and Ava will be starring- so when the text is purple you'll know it is Ava! Okay? Ready.... and GO!


Okay! Here I am! 



 This is a shoot of my doll Lauralie.


She's OG like me. 

She has fiery red hair. 

This is one of my favorite photos from this shoot. 

So is this. 

Wish I could do that. 

Oh I can! Selfie time!



Mom took this picture.



Me and my best friend. 


And Now: 

“Hannah Hope! Someone’s here to see you!” Mrs. Richardson called in a fake singsong voice up the stairs of Richardson’s’ Girls orphanage. Charity nudged me.

“Hannah, you better go. Mrs. Richardson is going to be ma-ad!” She said the last word in two syllables, emphasizing it more than I wanted to hear, but I knew it was true. Mrs. Richardson was a mean woman.  I sighed, put down my needlework, and walked toward the door and down the stairs. Downstairs was a woman I recognized greatly, but I didn’t know who it was. Had I knocked her down when I was shopping another day? But Mrs. Richardson smiled at me and spoke
“Hannah, this is your mother.”

“My mot-mother? I’m an orphan. Is she adopting me?” I asked, my heart beating fast. I’d never really wanted to be adopted, but I thought maybe it would be better than practically being a slave for Mrs. Richardson.
“No.” The young woman smiled at me, and I reluctantly smiled back. “I am your mother, Hannah.” The words echoed in my head. This was just a dream. Everyone knew how much I loved Star Wars, and of course this was just a dream, a dream of Darth Vader saying: “I am your father.”  I pinched myself. This was real. What was happening? 

Sorry There's only 2 pictures.... but do you like the plot? The next part might come out next week. Sorry I made you wait so long.... 

Plus I made a photo story yesterday. I would have posted it but I am not allowed to do media on Sundays, so...

In it my dolls go to church. 

This is the church setup from the top. 

Lane is the pianist

And Nora is the singer.


Here's Ava and Maddie! (Maddie is a baby doll that now belongs to my sister, but my sister is only 8 months, so she may appear on the blog sometimes. 

Uh-oh! Maddie's fussy, so Ava will take her out of the service.

Stacey is deep in the lesson.




Some family pictures! (Guess who's taking the photo!)

Did you guess right?

Whoops- no one is looking at the camera!

And now I have a mess to clean up...

Well,




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.